Solo Stove Campfire 2 Pot Set Combo Review – Gearweare

Get in the characters you see below Sorry, we simply need to ensure you're not a robot. For finest outcomes, please make certain your web browser is accepting cookies.

A disadvantage has actually constantly been the lack of a fire ring.

And with kids, we especially like fire pits that are raised up more than fire rings we just make ourselves with rocks given that they tend to be harder for the kids to see when they're running around camp., Complete Solo Stove Bonfire I was really amazed with.

Mentioning the set we got,! I LOVE that we can simply have the Solo Range in the back of the truck, pull it out whenever (it just weighs about 20 pounds) and we can have a campfire right now! It was really good to This makes me feel way more confident about using Solo Bonfire throughout fire season when conventional fire pits might be hazardous.

It's type of difficult to believe, however it truly does create a practically smoke-free fire! We started our fire with some pine needles and dry moss,! This made our entire camp experience METHOD easier because my kids are young and at the age where they get very affected by smoke.

Try that with a regular fire pit! Why make a fire in a stream?